Sunday, August 21, 2011

Look Up.....

Floating By
Around 8:20am this morning I heard an unusual noise outside so I asked my husband what it was. He was standing at the blinds with a smile like he had planned a surprise. He said, "Look, it's your balloon friends." I could not believe my favorite hot air balloon was right outside our window. I wish they were my friends and they would have called first before they decided to go floating by, ha! As I darted off off the camera and memory card so I asked him to open the window.  When I returned, I pulled out the screen to get this last glimpse of the hot air balloon as it passed by.
After I took this photo, I headed south in hopes of a few additional photos. I discovered they were actually trying to find a place to land as the wind (...or lack of) was not cooperating with them this morning. I managed to get a few more photos before they landed in a cul-de-sac.


Some of you may recall one of my hot air balloon photos Up, Up and Away that I took last summer. Here is a link to my RedBubble page: Up, Up and Away where I have more on the adventure I had taking that photo!
I added Floating By to my Summer's Simple Pleasures album in my Photography gallery on my website: www.tscpgraphics.com

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment