Sunday, January 15, 2012

In the Right Place.....

...At the Right Time


"Sometimes I do get to places just when
God's ready to have somebody click the shutter." ~Ansel Adams


I love taking photos of clouds!

While vacationing in the Colorado Rockies, I was taking photos of the mountains and the skyline. I thought the clouds and the sky itself was gorgeous I took a couple photos looking overhead of the clouds. When I was uploading my photos that day, I noticed a heart image within the clouds. In the second image of the same clouds, the heart shape was already changing. I didn't notice the heart shape within the clouds at the time I took the photo.

Heart In The Clouds
Below is the cropped version of the same photo in a frame. I titled the cropped image 'Love' I also have the opposite of my original image, 'Heaven's Heart' that I took a year later. For 'Heaven's Heart', I rolled down the window as we were driving my wind turbines. As I was wrapping my camera strap around my arm, I noticed in the view finder of the camera an image of a heart shaped cloud. The camera was pointing straight up and I had to look out the window to believe what I was seeing, especially after capturing the image from the year before. The photograph does not do justice to the actual size of the cloud - it was huge! I quickly repositioned the camera and took three photos. The sun was blazing so my second capture was my favorite. On occasion I get asked what I did to create this image? I enjoy reply, "...I did not create this image, this is how it was in the sky that day. I was just lucky enough to have captured it with my camera."

'Love' and 'Heaven's Heart' Framed Prints
"Love conquers all" ~Virgil

As a set or separately, these unique prints make excellent gifts for any occasion and look great on a wall collage along with family photos.

My photographic prints are of archival quality with a gallery matte finish. Prints can be purchased with or without frames and are available in an assortment of sizes. Visit my photography galleries at: www.tscpgraphics.com


No comments:

Post a Comment